Chandler Tool Embossing Heat Gun – 300 Watt – Dual-Temperature Professional Heat Tool – for Embossing Shrink Wrapping Paint Drying Crafts Electronics DIY … (Pink)
- VARIABLE SPEED / HEAT SETTINGS: The only one of its kind, our heat gun combines a low speed/heat setting for delicate or detail work, with a high speed/heat setting for heavy-duty or high-volume work, all in a compact easy to handle package. It’s like having a mini-heat gun AND a full-size heavy-duty heat gun all in one!
- VERSATILE: Perfect for crafts, automotive, electronics, embossing powders, vinyl wrap, HTV, epoxy resin, shrink wrapping, shrink tubing, shrink tube connectors, decals, wine bottle shrink capsules, EVA foam, transfers, acrylic, shrink film, cell phone repair, tablet repair, screen repair, soldering, jewelry making, wire connectors, butt connectors, wax, beeswax, soy, candle making, and more!
- INSULATED – ERGONOMIC – LIGHT WEIGHT – QUIET: cheap mini heat guns get too hot to hold. Traditional large “gun-style” heat guns get too heavy and awkward to handle for extended periods. Chandler Tool saves the day with the perfect balance of compact size, light weight & low-noise to minimize fatigue on even the longest jobs
- UL-CERTIFIED – Be careful! Poor-quality heat guns are both a fire hazard & an electrical shock hazard! Most generic heat guns are NOT manufactured to North American safety standards & are NOT safety certified. Underwriters Laboratories “UL” is the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a heat gun without it
- AMERICAN BRAND – Tired of buying poor-quality “throwaway” products from overseas sellers who don’t care about their customers? Chandler Tool is a good ‘ol American brand, located right here in the greatest country on Earth – the United States of America. Though many of our tools are manufactured overseas, our company is located in America, we employ Americans & we pay American taxes, just like you